Re: [Anjuta-list] Lookup and Textview problem

Johannes Schmid ha scritto lo scorso 09/03/2006 15:37:
> Hi!
>
> Yes, you should read the docs from libglade which explains how to use
> glade interface files to generate the UI at runtime. That is much clear
> than generated code.
>
> Anjuta 2.0 does not even support generated code anymore though it is not
> yet that stable.

I do not want to start a flame war here (on gtk-app-devel there have
been a lot of threads on libglade-vs-code generation during last 2
years), but I want to ask you some explainations about your statements:

1. What does it mean that generated ("C") code is not yet stable? Maybe
   it's not "your" code (i.e. written in a different way you should have
   written it) but it follows good programming rules and gtk API specs.
2. In what way Anjuta cannot even support generated code? It's pure "C"
   code, why should Anjuta (which uses autogen, make, gcc stuff to build
   our applications) refuse to grind it?

Ciao,
Carlo