Re: [Anjuta-devel] Re: [Anjuta-list] what about the anjuta development?

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 04:02, Timothee Besset wrote:
> Well actually, now it is attached
>
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:58:39 +0200
> Timothee Besset <ttimo idsoftware com> wrote:
>
> To be honest, gcc not supporting \ in macros .. this is weird. I'd like
> you to try something: make sure those files are in the unix format. I have
> noticed several times that we have some CRLF files (i.e. dos text format)
> in the CVS source.
>
> I could never convince naba to clean this up because it is a bad thing.
> Actually one of the consequences is to break the multiline macros in the C
> preprocessor (at least on some OSes / versions).
>
> I'd like you to check and confirm that for us.
>
> What I usually do to cleanup my source:
>
> find . -name '*.c' -exec file {} \; | grep CRLF
> find . -name '*.cxx' -exec file {} \; | grep CRLF
>
> when you locate those faulty CRLF files, you can cleanup with undos (I've
> attached it)
>
> TTimo

In fact I've run:

find . -name *.c -exec file {} \; | grep CRLF | cut -f1 -d: | xargs
undos

I've done it for .h, .c, .cxx and .py files and now it build without
errors.

I noticed that GNU indent does put some CRLF some times in source code.

Nicolas