Re: [Anjuta-list] what about the anjuta development?

Nicolas Laplante wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 20:06, Vadim Berezniker wrote:

I was having the same problem, and someone posted that you should downgrade gettext to 0.10.xx. I did it and then I compiled anjuta CVS successfully.

Ok, thanks for the tip. Now I can generate a configure script at least.
But I get some errors while compiling.

Have a look at: http://blacksnake.homelinux.org/~madtux/linux/make.log
for the errors I get. It's a lexer-related problem.

Thanks again!

(Note: This is from the latest anjuta-cvs-hourly tarball as of Sunday,
July 14 2002).