Re: [Anjuta-list] 2 questions

On सोम , 2002-07-15 at 16:08, Dan Elphick wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 11:29, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> >
> > You need to change the prj file *and* the configure.in script.
>
> I think anjuta writes out the configure.in files when you explicitly
> save the project by selecting 'save project' from the file menu.

Yes, It does. So the correct sequence to come around this is:

1) Update your project version in *.prj file
2) Open the project in anjuta.
3) Save the project by File->Save project.
4) Auto-generate your project.

I think we could provide an interface for this. It shouldn't be very
difficult. Anyone to volunteer. :)

BTW, those couple of 'very good' debugger patches, I haven't forgotten
yet. I will commit them as soon as I get some free time.

-naba

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn
old falsehoods.
		-- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough For Love"