Re: [Anjuta-list] what about the anjuta development?

Nicolas Laplante wrote:
On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 18:33, Timothee Besset wrote:

I'm guessing you didn't try hard enough to make it compile. It's not like it's a really big source with lots of dependencies. It uses very standard gnome 1 libraries.

TTimo

I tried several times with no success. If you want to see what messages
I get when running autogen.sh, go there:

	*
http://blacksnake.homelinux.org/~madtux/linux/slackware-anjuta-cvs-autogen.log

Maybe this could help :)

Later.

I was having the same problem, and someone posted that you should downgrade gettext to 0.10.xx. I did it and then I compiled anjuta CVS successfully.