debugger (was: Re: [Anjuta-list] Large Project support)

I would insist on using the tools I already have for debugging .. in my case, gvd. Being Gtk based, it would integrate smoothly with anjuta. Maybe what we need is a basic list of the functionalities that need to be shared between a debugger and the main IDE?

TTimo