Re: [Anjuta-list] Hacking (was Large Project support)

Naba wrote:
> For the development, I don't remember I have written any hacking
documentation
> :-). You will have to struggle yourself through the code. Uh. sorry
about this,
> but I just don't have time to do lots of things. I made the code as
clean as
> possible, so you should have much trouble understanding it.

I was thinking about writing at least a skeleton document describing
the structure of the code, conventions used, etc.. I wouldn't be able
to go into great detail because I'm not that skilled, but anyway I don'
t think we should need to be too specific - it would be useful to
produce a HACKING file to add to the source tree, though.

I'll add this as a task in my Documentation sub-project.

Andy