Re: [anjuta-devel] Why still keep Scintilla support?

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 07:12:42PM +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Honestly, I don't care that much about features, it's just a nice thing that
I have for free using Scintilla. Anyway, it would be nice to be able to
highlight a custom list of words. I think the really missing part for me is
the multi editing.

Multi-editing is already possible with a gedit plugin, so moving the
code to GtkSourceView should be feasible.

--
Sébastien W.