Re: [anjuta-devel] Why still keep Scintilla support?

Hi Sébastien,

On 25/08/2014 14:05, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
But is it really useful? With features like completion or displaying
diagnostic errors in the margin (with gnome-code-assistance), if there
is a typo in a function name, you'll see it with other means than syntax
highlighting.

Honestly, I don't care that much about features, it's just a nice thing that I have for free using Scintilla. Anyway, it would be nice to be able to highlight a custom list of words. I think the really missing part for me is the multi editing.