Re: [anjuta-devel] Why still keep Scintilla support?

Hi,

On 24/08/2014 17:37, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
By searching the mailing list archives, I see that Scintilla support is
still kept because GtkSourceView lacks some features:
- code folding
- rectangular selection
- multi-line edit
I've written that on the wiki:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GtkSourceView/PainPoints
Are there other major pain points of GtkSourceView or GtkTextView for
Anjuta?

Scintilla can highlight project symbol (already defined functions by example). I don't know if it's possible with GtkSourceView, Anjuta doesn't do it at least. But I don't see any important advantage of Scintilla compared to GtkSourceView.