Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi Varam!

Absolutely! I'm sure we can find something which is of more utility.
Are project ideas for Anjuta going to be put up on the GNOME-SoC
webpage?

It is always best when students that use and work on anjuta before they
propose something. I am sure that there are thousand (small + big)
things that can be improved and we would love to profit from your
experience learning how to use and develop anujuta.

So as said before, start hacking, pay attention to what works and what
doesn't or what seems difficult, file bugs, write patches and I am sure
you gonna be a great SoC student later on.

So, maybe someone will put up some ideas on the SoC page but even if not
it doesn't mean that we don't accept students.