Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi!
Thank you for the reply, Johannes. I'm sorry for taking long to respond.

>From previous years experience getting familiar with the anjuta
sourcecode is the first and most important thing to do.
I started off with it; but realized that to continue, I need to get familiar with GTK/GNOME development as well. So I think I should complete that before I proceed.

Other then that I am  entirely sure if a TODO-list integration in anjuta
is the most useful thing to add but I am interested in the integration
features you plan. Probably there are other more important projects we
could think of.
Absolutely! I'm sure we can find something which is of more utility. Are project ideas for Anjuta going to be put up on the GNOME-SoC webpage?

Thanks.
Varad