Re: [anjuta-devel] Next step for GDL

Hi,

Le 21/05/2012 21:31, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro a écrit :
I have to double check about this problem as I do not recall exactly how to
reproduce it, but it meant to have to change the name of the layout xml
several times so it was picking the system one instead of the per user one
due to trying to load the widgets wrongly. And asking the users to remove
the cached layout xml is not a nice thing.

If it's linked to the saving or the restoring of the layout, it is less important.

My initial plan was to fix this part as it doesn't work well in Anjuta. I think the GdlPlaceholder object is used for that. It doesn't seem to work though and I don't know where is the problem yet. I have imagined another way to handle this issue but I would like to understand the placeholder objects first.