Re: [anjuta-devel] Next step for GDL

Hey Sébastien,

I have to double check about this problem as I do not recall exactly how to
reproduce it, but it meant to have to change the name of the layout xml
several times so it was picking the system one instead of the per user one
due to trying to load the widgets wrongly. And asking the users to remove
the cached layout xml is not a nice thing.

Regards.