Re: [anjuta-devel] GDL placeholder

Hi!

I have only looked at the part which interest me at the moment, the
saving of the windows layout (the GdlDockLayout object). From what I
have seen, the architecture seems good and I don't see much things to
remove. But I have looked only at a small part and indeed the
GdlDockPlaceholder object seems unused, I suppose it can be removed. Do
you have in mind other things those could be removed?

The methods to load / save the layout are called recursively iirc and I
think this is suboptimal. It's both hard to read and inefficient and it
probably imposes some problems when trying to save placeholders.