Re: [anjuta-devel] Vala and the new code-assistance architecture

Hi Moritz!

GETTEXT_PACKAGE is defined using the command line so it's probably just
some Makefile magic to do but am sure Abderrahim will know how to do
that in Vala.

You probably only have to extend config.vapi though, see
https://live.gnome.org/Vala/GameDevelopmentSeries/Setup (Section
"Config.vapi")