Re: [anjuta-devel] Vala and the new code-assistance architecture

Hi Abderrahim,

FWIW, here is the commit when I first added preferences support to the
plugin (at the time, anjuta was using libglade instead of gtkbuilder,
but you can see how the interface is implemented)

https://bitbucket.org/abderrahim/anjuta-vala/changeset/bc47d7f3f0e6
Thanks, that helped me a lot. The setting widget is now ported to vala. This means that vala no longer depends on cpp-java plugin.

I still have to define GETTEXT_PACKAGE, so I disabled localization temporary (see line 663 and 672).

https://github.com/ritze/anjuta-clang/commit/f1136052160ef0db19c341160ebf84312ee7422b

Regards,
Moritz