Re: [anjuta-devel] Vala and the new code-assistance architecture

في ر، 20-06-2012 عند 10:49 +0100 ، كتب Abderrahim Kitouni:
Hello Moritz,

 <                  في ث، 19-06-2012 عند 18:57 +0200 ، كتب Moritz Lüdecke:
Hi,

I tried to copy the code of the setting widget from the cpp-java plugin
to the vala plugin, but I don't know, how I can integrate glib
interfaces in Vala or in other words, how I can link the methods.

FWIW, here is the commit when I first added preferences support to the
plugin (at the time, anjuta was using libglade instead of gtkbuilder,
but you can see how the interface is implemented)

https://bitbucket.org/abderrahim/anjuta-vala/changeset/bc47d7f3f0e6