Re: [anjuta-devel] Improvements in project manager completed

Hi,

Le 09/01/2012 08:10, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Sure, maybe we should redesign the whole dialog a bit with GtkGrid but not
sure if it is necessary.

I have committed the improvement on the file wizard dialog.

GtkTable is used in a lots of widget, I haven't done any replacement. I think I can take care of this during the freeze period as it doesn't change the UI and should be quite easy.

Sure, I saw that but when I first used the dialog I wondered how the "Add"
button as some target was selected (it just wasn't valid). But defaulting
to a valid target (if possible) and displaying something like "Please
select target" (instead of "<Invalid>") would be good. If we can disable
the selection of invalid targets we should do it.

I have written a custom widget for this so everything is possible. Displaying a "Please select target" instead of "Invalid" is more difficult because this widget is not used only for selecting a target, so I need to be able to change this message. Anyway, I'm agree that it's a bit better so I will do it. Thanks for your comments.