Re: [anjuta-devel] Improvements in project manager completed

Hi!

I have committed the last planned improvement on the project manager
dialog. Now you can select the target in the new file and new class
dialog and the add source dialog directly display a GtkFileChooser.

I will continue to work on the project manager but more on bug fixes and
documentation. Anyway, now that the project manager is mostly working,
I'm interested to improve the user interface as much as possible.

Thanks for your great work!

Some comments:
* I like the "Add to project target:" label in the class-wizard a lot
more than the "Parent:" label in the file-wizard, maybe making this
consistent would be better.
* Could we add a little note somewhere (like a GtkMessageArea) when no
suitable target is chosen? That especially applies to the "Add file to
project" dialog.
* In general, for simple projects (with only one executable target) it
should default to this target.
* Project->Add library should use the new chooser widget, too.

But it is all so much better than the previous approach. If we then have
some decent docs project management in anjuta will rock!

Thanks and regards,