Re: [anjuta-devel] Improvements in project manager completed

Hi!

I'm a bit annoyed by the length of the label. I think, I can replace
"Add to project" by "Add to project target:" and remove the "Parent"
label. Perhaps I can keep the project chooser combo box indented and do
the same change for the license information (remove "License:" label).
Is it ok?

Sure, maybe we should redesign the whole dialog a bit with GtkGrid but not
sure if it is necessary. But I wouldn't rely to much on the label length
as it depends on the language used and can differ a lot.

I'm already disabling the "Add button" when an invalid target is
selected. Then I can perhaps replace the selected node by "<Invalid>"
when an invalid node is selected. So it will be present in all dialogs
(class-wizard, file-wizard and add-source). I can disable the selection
of invalid targets in the tree view too. What do you think?

Sure, I saw that but when I first used the dialog I wondered how the "Add"
button as some target was selected (it just wasn't valid). But defaulting
to a valid target (if possible) and displaying something like "Please
select target" (instead of "<Invalid>") would be good. If we can disable
the selection of invalid targets we should do it.