[anjuta-devel] Improvements in project manager completed

Hi,

I have committed the last planned improvement on the project manager dialog. Now you can select the target in the new file and new class dialog and the add source dialog directly display a GtkFileChooser.

I will continue to work on the project manager but more on bug fixes and documentation. Anyway, now that the project manager is mostly working, I'm interested to improve the user interface as much as possible.