Re: [anjuta-devel] Search Dialog in Anjuta 3.2?

Hi Johannes,

Le 11/02/2012 00:19, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I tried exactly that (well, it is a recursive call but not very
difficult) however it doesn't work because get_children() is not
implemented:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/tree/plugins/project-manager/plugin.c#n2012

I have implemented it and committed the changes. I haven't tested it though but it is quite straight forward.

Yep, that would work but I can live with the recursive solution shown
above it is implemented. In general it is only useful for nodes that can
have children like modules and groups.

As this function was not implemented nobody was using it. I think it could be better to return all children recursively. Then if you ask for all children of a group, you will get other groups and targets. It's not done currently and I plan to add nodes for Makefile.am too, perhaps it would be better to add another argument to filter the nodes. What do you think?

I figured that out and now you can only select groups (e.g. directories)
in the find in files dialog which seems reasonable for now.

Ok, perhaps we can add more details here to make something better.