Re: [anjuta-devel] Search Dialog in Anjuta 3.2?

Am Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:32:58 +0100 schrieb Sébastien Granjoux:

Hi,

Le 07/02/2012 21:18, Andreas Volz a écrit :
where is the search dialog gone?
I'm just back with grep, because I don't find some symbols or even
strings in my project.

The search dialog has been merged in the document manager plugin but
has lost several features in the switch.

According to the roadmap Johannes is working on it for the next
release but I'm not sure he will have enough time to complete this. I
think it's the main regression, so if there is no improvement, I will
try to help here.

Thanks for your fast answer. I like Anjuta for years, but the latest
upgrade has only a loss of features and problems for my (personal) use
cases.

I don't like to offend people. But for me Anjuta 3.x has only brought
up new problems. Last version I used was from Ubuntu Hardy.

Very sad, but I've to evaluate some Anjuta alternatives to continue my
project. Very frustrating after years of Anjuta usage... :-(

regards
        Andreas

--
Technical Blog <http://andreasvolz.wordpress.com/>