Re: [anjuta-devel] Search Dialog in Anjuta 3.2?

Hi,

Le 07/02/2012 22:15, Andreas Volz a écrit :
I don't like to offend people. But for me Anjuta 3.x has only brought
up new problems. Last version I used was from Ubuntu Hardy.

Yes, there are a few regressions but there are some improvements too. It's difficult to know which features are the most important one, so it's interesting to have some feedback from users as soon as possible.

Very sad, but I've to evaluate some Anjuta alternatives to continue my
project. Very frustrating after years of Anjuta usage... :-(

I'm interested to know which program you will use in the meantime.

Best Regards,