Re: [anjuta-devel] Clang plugin

Hi Johannes,

Thanks! Can you post a brief description of the features working and
those that need work on the list or on your blog.
Fundamentally no feature is working. My plan was to clone the cxx parser plugin and do all the exist feature with clang first. parser_clang_assist_new_calltip() and parser_clang_assist_populate_completions() have to adapt/complete than we have the same features as the cxx parser plugin and of course you have to fix all TODOs in the source code. ;-)

But some features work well:
* The Clang plugin will only be built, if clang libs are installed (see [1]).
* Clang loads all needed libs and headers for parsing the code.

All in all this plugin is useless for the Anjuta user at the moment.

Regards,
Moritz

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/review?bug=682139&attachment=221686