Re: [anjuta-devel] Clang plugin

Hi Moritz!

After Google Summer of Code and my exams at the uni, I would continue
to work on the clang plugin.

How should I submit the code?

Thanks for your work so far - from a quick look it already seems to be the
right approach. You can work still the hard pencil down day as I don't
really expect any interesting documentation (apart from code comments) for
the plugin itself.

Please submit the code as patches in bugzilla. For the new plugin you can
submit a patch that just adds the files without preserving all your commit
history and than base upon that later.