[anjuta-devel] Clang plugin

Hello,

Today is the "suggested pencils down date". The "hard" date is in one week. The clang plugin dosen't really work right now.

I copied the code of the parser-cxx plugin and adapted it step by step to the clang api, so there are many dead code in the plugin at the moment. I don't know how many time you have to spend, therefore it works. I'll try to do this in the last week.

After Google Summer of Code and my exams at the uni, I would continue to work on the clang plugin.

How should I submit the code?

Regards,
Moritz