[anjuta-devel] Testing needed for new git status code

Hi Everyone,
Just a few minutes ago I pushed out a major rewrite of the status
command for our git plugin that should permanently fix status
information not showing up with certain git versions. The new version
uses what git calls "porcelain" status output, that they say won't
change between versions, unlike regular status output which changes in
subtle ways between versions. These changes, like changing the names of
certain status codes or the names of the different sections, would throw
off the regular expressions in the status command, so people with newer
git versions like 1.7.10, wouldn't get status output at all with the old
status command.

But, to do this I had to rewrite all of the status command output
handlers. As this is a very big change, I'd like as many people here as
possible to give the new status code in master a good testing. It would
be especially useful if you could test merge conflict behavior, the file
manager icons, and adding things to the index, as these areas were the
ones most affected by this patch.

If you think you notice anything that seems off about status at all,
please let me know, preferably before hard code freeze on September 17,
so that I can fix it in time for 3.6.

Thanks,
James