Re: [anjuta-devel] Clang plugin

Hi Moritz!

Am Samstag, den 18.08.2012, 10:22 +0200 schrieb Moritz Lüdecke:
Hello,

I pushed my current code of the Clang plugin to bugzilla [1] and
updated the documentation [2]. I was not sure about the syntax of
docbook, so I hope I used the correct formatting.

Thanks! Can you post a brief description of the features working and
those that need work on the list or on your blog.

I will try to have a look at the patches soon.