Re: [anjuta-devel] Indentation in project wizard.

Hi Sebastien!

1. Use common settings (use-tabs, tab-width, indent-width) in anjuta/editor.
+ It's easy to find for the project wizard.
- If you change the number of space for indentation in python plugin, it
will change the value for the C plugin too which could be unexpected.
- It's the same when changing tab width in sourceview and scintilla.

I would prefer to only have this setting in the editor again and remove
it from the language plugins. It is rather confusing to have both and
for languages not fully supported we fall back to the editor setting
anyway.

3. There is a user request to keep these settings project wide only.
- It doesn't change the problem for the project wizard, as you can run
it without a project.

This is a seperate issue but yes, it would be useful to have this
configurable in the project but we still don't really have a concept of
project settings. Unsure how to handle that at the moment.