Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi Moritz,

Le 18/04/2012 14:42, Moritz Lüdecke a écrit :
I'm still not familiar with the code of anjuta, but if I understand it
right, maybe we can save somewhere the need of symbol-db (and some more
rules, if required), so first the symbol-db looks of the need of itself
(and the rules) and deal it correspondingly. This makes the code modular
and we can easy extend symbol-db in future.

I'm not sure that I understand your point. What do you prefer?

Use clang directly in the C language support plugin without using the symbol-db plugin.

Split the symbol-db plugin into database management and parser plugins and write such parser plugin using clang.

Something else.