Re: [anjuta-devel] Indentation in project wizard.

Hi Sébastien!

First, sorry for not answering your first email on the topic.

autogen is quite powerful and I have been able to find a way to make it
rewrite the output with the right indentation.

Cool!

1. Move these settings in a common part by example anjuta/editor:
+ The project wizard can access them
- They can still be changed in the editor preferences. So we have to
register them manually as they are not at the same place than other
preferences.
I have already implement this.

I don't see a reason to change it if you already implemented it that
way. I think being able to use different settings for different
languages is rather confusing than helpful.