Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi Sébastien,

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:57:31 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
I'm not sure that I understand your point. What do you prefer?

Use clang directly in the C language support plugin without using the
symbol-db plugin.

Split the symbol-db plugin into database management and parser
plugins and write such parser plugin using clang.

Something else.
I think about something like an adapter pattern. The adaptor, in this case is symbol-db the adaptor, executes the needed methods. For example clang doesn't need all functions of symbol-db, so the adaptor or rather symbol-db execute only the needed functions and finally the plugin clang.

Just like your example three mails previously.

Regards,
Moritz