Re: [anjuta-devel] Installed gtk+-3.2... Some problems

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:29:08 +0100
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

Le 11/11/2011 07:08, John Coppens a écrit :
I don't think so (Johannes suggested the same problem). I checked the
dates of all the plugins, and they correspond to the compilation
date/time. These are the autotools-related files left
in /usr/lib64/anjuta (anjuta was compiled with --prefix=/usr
--libdir=/usr/lib64):

Anjuta is looking for .plugin file in $(libdir)/anjuta and in the
directories listed in GNOME2_PATH environment variable.

Then anjuta-build-basic-autotools.plugin is not the autotools backend
plugin but the build plugin. The autotools backend plugin is named
am-project.plugin.

You could search for the string autotools or backend in all files with
the .plugin extension to see if you haven't another autotools plugin
with a different name. I think the old backend was named like gbf something.

Hi Sebastien.

I do not have a GNOME2_PATH env variable (I suspect this to be part of
the GNOME window manager? I use XFCE)

I did find /usr/lib64/anjuta/gbf-am.plugin
           /usr/lib64/anjuta/gbf-mkfile.plugin

with exactly the same compilation time, but one day difference. Which
is why I didn't notice them before. (no .la or .so file though)

Thanks!
John