Re: [anjuta-devel] Installed gtk+-3.2... Some problems

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:32:30 +0100
Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

This is / should be fixed in newer version of gdl, you should update
that, too.

All this is because since a few days, the Run-button failure is back,

Fixed in master and gnome-3-2 branch, would have to search for the bug
link...

# sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/anjuta/* && rm -rf /usr/local/lib/anjuta/*
or
# sudo rm -rf `find /usr/ -name *anjuta*`

Thanks. I really should've checked that!
I simply went to the dir and removed the files that were of a different
date.

A couple of things still remain though:

- I still have two Maketools entries.

- When I reinstalled on my notebook, I had strange experience: After
compiling succesfully, I couldn't start Anjuta at all. No errors, -f or
-p didn't help. Gdb didn't show any error, and strace didn't show
anything either.
Only after restarting XFCE did Anjuta start (perfectly though). Dbus
problem?

- More of nuisance - not really a bug: When deleting a file from
the disk while it's open in the editor. a dialog appears offering to
delete it (at least the button offers 'Delete').

Thanks for the good work!
John