Re: [anjuta-devel] Installed gtk+-3.2... Some problems

Hi!

- After installing gtk+-3.2 (from 3.0.7), Anjuta's docking system went
mad... I tried to re-dock a stray window, but the logical place wasn't
enabling reception. I ended up with a mess... Even trying to
remove .anjuta and such didn't help much. I suspect I have to
re-compile anjuta? (doing so at the moment).

This is / should be fixed in newer version of gdl, you should update
that, too.

All this is because since a few days, the Run-button failure is back,
with a vengeance... Regularly (I have the impression after opening
Glade from inside Anjuta) the Run button/Run menu item stops working.
Editing run info, and executing once eg. 'ls', re-enables run for the
program in development too.

Fixed in master and gnome-3-2 branch, would have to search for the bug
link...

MORE:
Finished recompiling (3.2.1), tried to run Anjuta and got the
errors below [1]. Removed .anjuta/*, and the *.anjuta files from the
project and did get the initial menu. When importing the project, I was
greeted with TWO Autotools options in the menu, and after selecting
one, _another_ dialog appeared with two identical Autotools options (No
more automake /directory).

After some succesful work, I closed and re-opened Anjuta, and had the
errors in [2]. No amount of deleting configuration/session files got me
working again.

You have old anjuta plugins lying around somewhere and you didn't
uninstall anjuta properly. Something like

# sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/anjuta/* && rm -rf /usr/local/lib/anjuta/*
or
# sudo rm -rf `find /usr/ -name *anjuta*`

might help - but use with care, a type in those commands and you *will*
be in trouble. No warranties given ;)