Re: [anjuta-devel] Installed gtk+-3.2... Some problems

Hi John,

Le 10/11/2011 18:24, John Coppens a écrit :
That's representative to the state I'm in at the end of the semester...
Of course, that was 'Autotools' entries. When importing a project, I
get the options 'Directory', 'Makefile' and two 'Autotools'

It could be because you have an old autotools plugin. You can delete everything (at least all file with .plugin extension) in /usr/local/lib/anjuta and reinstall anjuta.

- More of nuisance - not really a bug: When deleting a file from
the disk while it's open in the editor. a dialog appears offering to
delete it (at least the button offers 'Delete').
Could you file that as a bug please, doesn't harm much but should be fixed

If I have understood correctly, I think it's the normal behavior. The file is deleted on your disk so the data are only remaining in the editor. The dialog appears to remind you this situation and the Delete button will close the editor, discard the last remaining data.