Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Updated version of my proposal can be found here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/sh4wn/1

Regards,
Lucas

2011/3/30 Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
Hi All,

Le 30/03/2011 17:11, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
Well, I thought it was necessary to write a new plugin as Sebastien

mentioned it, but avr-gdb is as far as I know fully compatible with the
normal gdb.

If avr-gdb is fully compatible with gdb you shouldn't need to write a new debugger plugin.

But I think you probably need to write a plugin implementing the IAnjutaEnvironment interface in order to be able to tune the basic command for building project (make, make install...) and launching gdb. I suppose that you will have to add additional arguments or set some environment variables.