Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Seb,

On 3/25/11, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

Two good news in one sentence. I'm glad to see you more involved in
Anjuta, Naba. Moreover it suits me fine because I was not sure to have
enough time this summer to mentor Lucas.

Great. Yes, things got little slow on the work side with some really
crazy things going on. It can't be better time to be back and get some
useful things done :).

The python binding uses GObject introspection which is really impressive
when it's working but I think callbacks are still not supported and they
are heavily used in the debugger interface.

It's probably possible to still use pygtk but it's more difficult to
use. Else perhaps we can try to improve python introspection.

For this project, Lucas wishes to use C, so it's no more a concern.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba