Re: [anjuta-devel] Selecting and storing AVR debug platform and target device

Hi!

I have already get this error but I don't remember exactly how I have
fixed it. I think it's because the vala plugin doesn't build outside the
source directory. One solution is to disable vala support. I think I
have just erase the vala plugin from the Makefile in plugins directory
or copy the needed file in the build directory.

The right solution will be to fix the build script.

I think I investigated that once and it is actually a bug in the vala
support of automake but I don't remember the details. Might be that
there is a bug report about it somewhere.