Re: [anjuta-devel] autoconf issue, maybe better to create new project backend for AVR plugins (based on a standard makefile)?

Hi Lucas,

Le 17/08/2011 16:03, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
I'm eagerly waiting to hear your plan Sebastien, untill then I'm going
to look a bit more into autoconf and automake, and researching a bit for
integrating avr-gdb. Currently, the UI looks a bit messy, so I'm going
to check that too.

I have no new plan but perhaps Naba has more ideas. I will try to add to the configure dialog a widget to change environment variable (like the one already existing in the parameters dialog) and that's all. It means that I will probably pass the current CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS... value through environment variable instead of command line arguments.

I think we can change the IAnjutaEnvironment interface to use a AnjutaProgram object instead of having a build directory, a args string and a environment variable array. But this doesn't change anything for the user.

If we have enough time, we can add a custom widget in the configure dialog using a "changed" signal when there is some change in it. There is the UI freeze in a few days I think, so it will be probably better to postpone this to anjuta 3.3.

Finally, I plan to spend the next month fixing bugs before the release. I have seen several things not working fine and the latest version of Gtk gives some issues with the project wizard by example.