Re: [anjuta-devel] autoconf issue, maybe better to create new project backend for AVR plugins (based on a standard makefile)?
- From: Lucas van Dijk <info return1 net>
- To: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] autoconf issue, maybe better to create new project backend for AVR plugins (based on a standard makefile)?
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:03:04 +0200
Ok you've convinced me to stick with autotools, I did take a look at the configure variables once (like --with-xxxx), but got the feeling these variables were meant to set specific paths to libraries, but we can probably also use it to set CPU types etc. Would make the parsing easier indeed.
I'm eagerly waiting to hear your plan Sebastien, untill then I'm going to look a bit more into autoconf and automake, and researching a bit for integrating avr-gdb. Currently, the UI looks a bit messy, so I'm going to check that too.
] [Thread Prev