Re: [anjuta-devel] release of gtkpod 2.0

Hi

Just thought I would let you know that gtkpod version 2 was released
about a week ago.

Cool!

For anyone not aware, it successfully utilises the libanjuta platform
for its windowing and plugin architecture but has its own set of plugins.

Anyway, if anyone wants any further details then let me know.

What I would actually be interested in is to split up libanjuta into a
generic application framework part and a all the specific widgets that
we need in Anjuta but that aren't useful to anything else. Like having
libanjuta and libanjuta-ui. I don't think I will have time for this but
if you want to try it could reduce the amount of code that you carry
around.