Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta Help and project manager

Hi Johannes,

Le 03/04/2011 11:57, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
The idea of
task-based help is to address the problems a user might see
independently from the technical background. In many cases there might
be multiple plugins necessary for a task and the user doesn't have to be
aware of all the plugins that are activated automatically.

I have split only the file between plugins. The project manager part by example cover, project wizard, project import, project manager and project backend plugin.

I have found an issue with the project manager too. If you set C flags
on a target, autotools creates a specific target named
"target_name-source_name.o" and the compile command is not working
anymore as it tries to make "source_name.o".

That should be fixed and I don't see a real problem with a change in the
project tree.

I think it's a quite important change, currently the object files doesn't appear at all but I think we can handle this.

There is an autotools manual already (so it's pretty bad...) and I don't
think our job is to duplicate it. But we might still want to explain
some (common) corner cases.

I will commit my changes so we can discuss more in details. I have seen that you have created a new branch gnome-3.0. Is it allowed to commit any changes in the master branch now?