Re: [anjuta-devel] New project-manager and symbol-db

Hi,

On 11/18/2010 09:09 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
I don't know how to send this information though. Perhaps having a
function in the symbol-db which is called by other plugin. Or having a
signal emitted when a new header is known. This last solution will allow
several plugins to know these headers not only the symbol-db plugin.

that function is implemented in sdb-core-trans even if I suppose there should be some testing with new pm.
I'll try to merge it into master this weekend.

regards,
Massimo