Re: [anjuta-devel] Registering plugin

Hi Naba,

Le 23/11/2010 12:15, Naba Kumar a écrit :
I suppose, those boilerplate macros were created before the glib ones
existed (also the ones in libanjuta/anjuta-utils.h), so plugins can be
switched to use the standard glib ones. However, it will require
deprecation of existing anjuta macros, not just delete them.

Ok, thanks for your answer. But unless someone think it's better to change it I don't plan to do it now.

I have been able to use the already existing ANJUTA_SIMPLE_PLUGIN macro. I register the needed types in the get_type function of the plugin.