Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hello,

Dňa 20. 10. 2022 o 23:58 Didier Spaier via orca-list napísal(a):
Debian would be no more involved than gnome currently is, just kindly providing
the list hosting as gnome does with the current list. Hint: I am not a gnome
user either.

Except of the fact most of the accessibility related development for linux is happening at gnome. Orca at-spi, GTK are Gnome projects.
I understand we wish to get more exclusive accessibility features and inovations and see more accessibility related development however at the other hand we are not keen on working with the community of Gnome on this and as it appears we are now trying to seperate even more.

Greetings

Peter