Re: [orca-list] this list will be retired by the end of October 2022

On 10/20/22 14:45, Kevin Roberts via orca-list wrote:
you can export all of the current people who are subscribed, to a CSV file, and import that into the other list. that would make things a whole lot easier I would think. Since there are so many people that would have to re-sign up again, and such.

I like this idea very much. Less to have to do, since it would be a largely automated process, and all I would have to do is to just start replying, and my email program will just get with the program all on its own. Great thought!

~Kyle