Re: [Banshee-List] Some observations on our data collecting

There is a GStreamer element, rganalysis
(http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-rganalysis.html)
that produces the ReplayGain metadata.  Somebody could write an
extension very similar to the BPM extension to do this analysis.

Gabriel